Rookery Manor is a boutique Hotel, Spa and Wedding Venue. We pride ourselves on the highest quality of customer service at all times. We have a vacancy for a Spa Therapist to join our spa team.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced therapist to join our new energetic spa team. This is a time where our product and service offering is being expanded, for example, to include Bridal Makeup. The successful candidate will benefit from ongoing professional development as well as training with marketing leading brands including Elemis and Jessica, plus any new products added.
The primary role for the Spa Therapist is to perform the full range of treatments offered within our Spa. Therapists are also encouraged through a generous bonus scheme to recommend and sell retail products and grow their own regular client base.
Training will be provided on the Hotel and Spa booking system for reception cover from time to time.
The Spa team are expected to work closely together to ensure the facilities and equipment are kept clean and fresh throughout the day to ensure maximum guest enjoyment.
Spa Therapist job specification
- Delivering a variety of spa services (body treatments, massages, facials, waxing, manicure and pedicures etc ) in a safe and comfortable manner
- Maintaining equipment and sample inventory of products
- Acknowledging and responding to relevant customer queries, needs and expectations
- Keep a clean and stocked treatment room
- Keep documentation and maintain client files
- Acknowledge and respond to relevant customer queries, needs and expectations
- Promote retail products and additional services
- Meeting retail and sales targets
- Uphold hygiene standards and follow health and safety regulations
- Apply best practices and be up to dates with market trends
- Able to and willing to assist guests on and off the couch if needed
- Cleaning down spa and lifting hot tub lids
- Strong posture when delivering treatments
- Good time keeping
- Positive attitude in the workplace
- Professional manner, clean and tidy appearance.
Previous experience within a luxury Spa environment desirable
- Excellent customer service skills
- The ability to take a proactive approach to understand guest’s needs and desires
- Strong communication skills
- Enthusiasm and dedication as well as flexibility with working hours
- Attentiveness, a well-groomed appearance, initiative, loyalty, maturity, respect for confidentiality and discretion, a positive attitude and dependability
- Possess the ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining attention to detail
- Elemis & Jessica trained desirable but not essential
- Proven Retail Record
- Therapy: 3 years (Preferred)
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent spa qualification is essential
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
NO AGENCIES, PLEASE
About This Role